Not sure when the problem began but Photobucket decide to spray ads all over my blog page. It's yet another issue from when I changed the template. I left the graphics hosted at the original (free) Photobucket location set up by the designer when I adopted the template. As this blog has got more popular, it trigger the bandwidth limit.
I have now manged to grab all the graphics, download them, upload them to web space I pay for (but don't much use), and edit the template to grab the graphics from the new location. In short, I hope I have fixed it.
I'll post something about KV63 tomorrow but I think Andie has it well covered already, so I'd rather go and sort my other templates out that have the same problem.