Jane Akshar has posted several reports from Mummification Museum lectures including TT11 and TT12, the immense TT34 and the possibility of a tomb belonging to Amenhotep I in the cliffs above Deir el-Bahri.
I've deliberatley not posted about the tomb at Deir el-Bahri because it didn't seem to be in the public domain. I'm not certain whether it's one tomb or two. Since Jane has covered it, I'll post something more detailed in the next few days. Fortunately the cliffs are hard to access and are well-guarded so a tomb should be fairly secure. My personal interest list (highest first) is:
- Cliff tomb(s?) at Deir el-Bahri - Amenhotep I or 21st Dynasty tomb/cache?
- Tomb(s) in the Western Valkey of the Kings. Foundation deposits have been found indicating the presence of a tomb. Could this be the missing Amarna era tomb?
- The tombs Dr Hawass announced in the Valley of the Kings (KV64), then de-announced.
- The various known tombs in the which have never been fully explored and the possibility of unknown chambers.
- Amenhotep I's tomb.
- Ramses VIII
- Akhenaten, Nefertiti and other members of the Amarnan royal family?
- Queen Isisnofret